Monday, July 10, 2006

Baby Stuff

Proud Grandmas-to-be in their matching shirts for the baby shower.

Thanks so much to all for the wonderful decorated onesies and all the great baby gifts!

We feel very loved and blessed by our family and friends!


"The Gang" on the last day of school.

Well, we are now 32 weeks along, only about 2 more months to go! There is a little bit of freaking out going on around here as there is no room for a baby yet! Our carpet is on backorder and the construction guys who want to fix our sinking corner of the house seem to take their time getting back to us! The baby's room is now storage until the carpet comes, so I can do NOTHING until that happens. Ugh.

But, Mini is growing nicely and moving a lot! I'm ready to meet whomever is in there, too! We start our Childbirth classes tonight and I'm ready to get some questions answered about birthing this baby! I have only 8 more days of teaching, and am excited and scared to death all at the same time. I'm pretty much an emotional mess, and Tim claims to have conversations with me that I have ABSOLUTELY no recollection of later... Hopefully this memory loss doesn't get worse in the next 8 weeks, and goes away after the baby comes! ~ Shelby

No comments: