Grace got hooked on the bottle early on because she was not gaining weight, and with the help of our lactation consultant, Nurse Cindy, we are trying to get her off of it, but other than that, she is wonderful! She sleeps about 6-7 hours each night and is pretty predictable throughout the day for feedings. She loves her baths, her nursery, and riding the in the van. She watches the Colts play on Sundays with Tim and did very well at her first volleyball game. We also finally made it to church last Sunday! We love getting to know her and realize she’ll be all grown up before we know it! She is changing daily!
The last thing I asked before they released us from the hospital was if they were really going to let us take this baby home?! And they did! I can’t believe how time has flown, and we could have never had made it this far without all the help from family and friends. Thank you to all for everything from thoughts a prayers, to meals and help at home. Enjoy the pictures… I love taking them! ~shelby

Bath time is great! I love the warm watter and my warm towel from Aunt Toby!

I did well at my first SHS volleyball game... the team, not so much!

Go Colts! Dad is happier when they play well!

Grace and Weeb - One month birthday

My church outfit. (Mommy loaned me her shoes!)
1 comment:
Tim and Shelby,
Grace is amazing. She has grown so much in the pictures I have seen. You both must be doing it right. Shelby I do agree they grow fast. Jackson just turned 4. I cried. Every moment, even the trying ones are worth it. AND yes lactation cons. are the best. After 2 months of the bottle Jackson was able to nurse. I had every wire job and sheild they had invented. Good Luck and don't give up. If you keep trying Grace will finally get it. I promise. I will stay up to date on her progress. She is BEATUIFUL.
Jeni Taylor
Post a Comment