She and I met Monica in Indy for the AFC championship – Monica went to the game and we stayed in the hotel. I was the quietest fan in Indy that night! It was very exciting to be there and then for the Colts to go on to win the Super Bowl! And of course to see Aunt Monica! Also Grace got to go swimming for the first time. The water was too cold for me, but Grace didn’t seem to mind! She didn’t seem to enjoy it, but she didn’t object either! Aunt Monica got her that swimsuit for Christmas, so it was fitting that she take her swimming in it for the first time.
We started cereal today – she is such a big girl! She has started staring at us and drooling when we eat, so I figured it was time. She wore most of it and, having just discovered her tongue, spit much of it out, but it was fun to watch!
We stayed in most of the last week, so I am ready for the warm up! I’m looking forward to taking Grace for walks! Bring on spring! ~Shelby


It took three people to light all 25 candles on Ben's birthday cake!
That crafty wife of his, Laura, made a great Colt's cake for him!
And Ben had some trouble blowing them all out!
(If he is 25, that makes Monica and I ... oh my...)

Grace and Weeb at 5 months.

Grace likes to help Daddy with the crossword puzzle.
She's a genius!

Tim finished the shower recently and we are very close
to finishing the rest of the bathroom!



1 comment:
Grace is getting way too big way too fast, but it sure is fun to watch! The swim picture is priceless. And, thank goodness Tim finally has someone to help him with the crossword puzzles.
Post a Comment