Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day was awesome!
We started off the weekend by surprising Mom and Dad with Monica flying in for the weekend! They were surprised to see her on Friday night and she and Grace had a blast all weekend!
Monica and I found these great $5 tees from Old Navy.
Perfect day for a family portrait.

Margaret's birthday was also on Sunday so we celebrated by going to church with her and hanging out all day. Tim made us lasagna for lunch and we went to Bob and Mitzi's for a fish fry for dinner. (Tim also made me cinimon rolls for breakfast, so I think I gained 10 pounds that day!)

With such nice weather I got to get out and take some pics of Grace in the grass - here is a nice shot of her teeth!
Grandma Jackie calls this one her snooty face! We like it!









No comments: