Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Grace and Casey

I watched my cousin Casey last week. We had a great time getting to know him and by the end of the week both kids were happy to play together!


Of all the cool toys we have, the plastic-ware drawer was the coolest.
Grace is very good at standing straight up, and just last week started taking steps! It is fun to watch her figure it out!


We had a great Father's Day with Tim. We made it to church on time, grilled steaks for lunch, had some time to float in the pool while Grace was napping, visited Margaret, shopped at Lowes, and had Pizza King pizza for dinner! Tim got to show Grace how to play Ms. Pac-Man. I don't know if there will ever be a better Father's Day for Tim!


So, Grace likes to feed herself now, and since the Dr. has cleared her for soft people food, I have to watch Tim closely to ensure she doesn't get things I don't think she is ready for! But, also she is becoming more physical during meal time! For instance this banana that was so delicately flipped onto her head!

Or this spiky do made with her hand after grabbing the spoon from me.

So, I'll try anything...



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

LOVE the shower cap! Good way to stay one step ahead of the game!