Friday, August 17, 2007

More Summer Fun

Well, blogging has been put on the back burner lately as I pretty much just lie around and watch other people take care of Grace! If you haven't already heard, Grace is going to be a big sister! I once again am having a rough first trimester, but have had lots of help from family and friends! Thanks to all! Mini-Too is due the middle of March and we are very excited! Also looking forward to me feeling better soon!!!! I've asked Tim to change our blog address to the4drakes, but we haven't gotten to that yet. I'll let you know when that happens.
Here are some summer pics we took before I started feeling so bad!
When Monica was home we took Grace to the city park where she endured us showing her all the cool equipment - she would have been much happier if we would have just let her eat the woodchips!




Grace is learning to sign very well! She can sign more, eat, please, thank you, and finished. Here she is signing more to Grandma Margaret.
I finally let her eat chicken and pasta with her Dad. It was off to the shower immediately after, but she loved it!

Tim and Grace went to a pond party last weekend and had a great time! Tim said she loved the sea weeds that floated by! (Notice the red kitchen walls? I love them and I just got my kitchen floor! So close to being finished with remodeling!)

No comments: