Life with a one year old is keeping me busy! I'm sure that being pregnant adds to the tiredness, but man is it fun!
It finally feels like fall, so Grace adorned some of her Halloween attire and we headed for the park today. My little Sasquatch baby barely can wear a 12-18 months t-shirt! We didn't make it to any of the equipment as the rocks were far too much fun! And we eventually learned that we don't EAT them!




Just some fun pictures of our "baby"...



Grace and I are off to Texas on Sunday for the week. We're excited to see where Monica has been living and take in some Austin sun! We're looking forward to fall break on the 25th and 26th as we have Mini-Too's ultrasound and are planning a trip to the pumpkin patch with Grace. Also the end of volleyball season is fast approaching! I know we'll still be busy, but Grace is a Daddy's girl and will love to have Tim home earlier each night and Saturdays. So will I. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment