Saturday, June 07, 2008

Hot Summer Days

"Gracie swaddled, too!!!"
Ok, my mom had a flash back while my dad was holding Cooper last week and went to the photo albums to recall...
This is me

This is Cooper!
FREAKY!!!
Grace's first tatoo. How fitting it would be a Pop Tart tatoo!
A favorite for breakfast on the run!
(Or "Top Part" as she calls them!)

We made a trip to Manchester to visit Aunt Margaret this week.

And stopped to visit Grandpa Gene on the way home.

Finally the pool was ready! It reached 80 degrees so Tim and Grace gave it a try. I guess she loved it and likes to hang out on the steps. (I didn't see much as I went in and took a nap while Cooper was asleep!)

Somerset Days this weekend. Our first ever parade!

Cooper liked the Lion's Club little cars that went by!

Cooper continues to do well. He gained a pound in a week according to our check up at Riley last week! This was our first regualr check up and he is doing fine. We go back in September as we now start regulating his medicine. My heart still breaks for him every time I give him his medicine, he has to have blood drawn, or we walk into Riley as I just wish I could take this away for him and have it myself, but he is such a perfect baby and joy to have around! I know he is going to be fine!

He loves to watch Grace and does NOT like to lay his head back! So we got out the Bumbo seat and exer-saucer today. He loves them!


Grace "helped" me plant our garden this week and we potted some flowers today.
We headed straight for the hose when we were finished!!
(You can't see it well, but she had rubbed the potting soil all over her belly!)
Hot Summer days

2 comments:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I can't believe how much Cooper looks like your baby pictures, WOW!! Looks like you are off to a busy summer, what fun that is!!!

Anonymous said...

Tim and Shelby,

Just want you to know I really LOVE your blog and enjoy seeing Grace and Copper grow up.

RA