Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun with Aunt Monica

Monica just returned to Colorado where she is back to work already. We LOVED having her around and miss her tons already. As she drove off, Grace cried the saddest tears I have ever heard her cry, saying, "Where Aunt Monica going?" with her little lip stuck out and quivering. Tim and I both teared up it was so pitiful! We only called her 3 times on Monday...
Monica spoied us rotten while she was here, starting with the "ginormous duck" she got us for our pool! The pool was unswimmable last week - of course - but we are looking forward to trying it out this week!
After getting tired of getting slimed by Cooper all the time, Monica fashioned a bib of her own out of Cooper's blanket.

WE LOVE OUR AUNT MONICA!!!!!


I was enspired by the Marschand family and their love of corn on the cob so I got some for us and for Grace to try... she loved it!


A Cooper Update...
The boy has abs of steel and smiles that will melt your heart!

He also is very flexable...He now loves to chew on his toes!

He takes his medicine very well each night in a medicine bottle. Here is Grace helping to keep him heathly. (tear, sniff)

1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

It stinks when family leaves after visiting. I always wander around trying to find something to do, and the kids are no better!!! You would think they had completely forgotten how to entertain themselves. Aunt Monica obviously will always have a special spot in your family, how neat is that!!!!!

P.S. Grace giving Cooper his meds made me tear up!!!! What a protector!!