Saturday, August 15, 2009

Brown County Part 4

I have to interrupt my regularly scheduled post here to announce that GRACE IS A SWIMMER!!!! Just today she started kicking and swimming under the water without the water wings! It was very exciting! She has a lot to learn about breathing and getting up to the surface, but she can move in the water! We're so proud!
Here is the "pool gang" getting the last swim in before school started this week. August, Zach, Cooper, Grace, and Zoe. We didn't make Britt get in the "kid" picture as she just started her junior year! She now spends her pool time on a raft with us in the deep end.
Ok, back to Brown County. Grace, just hanging around.
And watching some Veggies.
Playing with the toys.

The great grandkids, Adrianna, Abigail, Ava, Allison, Grace, Owen, and Cooper.

Movie Night!


We love our time with our family!

2 comments:

mandi said...

Did you realize you listed Allison twice in the "great-grandkids" picture? Not that I want to point out your mistake, but I was confused! Anyway, looks like lots of fun!!

the drakes said...

Ooops! Thanks Mandi - I fixed it! You know with all those "A" names it is easy to mix them up!