Thursday, October 15, 2009

Random Silliness

Gotta love a good box!



Grace got a new stroller from the consignment shop! While it makes the third one we have, it is finally one that works! I don't spend all day fixing it (who would make a child's stroller that velcros together?!) and look how many babies can fit in it! It goes everywhere with us. Also, she is sporting one of her new leotards for gymnastics - she's in the big girl class now going on her own!
Daddy's laptop - Cooper's laptop. :)
Why buy toys?!


Grace REFUSES to put clothes on and would rather lay around the house under her blanket!
I did finally convince her to put something on when our house was 63 degrees... here's what she chose:
It's a good thing you can't get sick from being cold because she and I are going to have a looooong winter!!!

2 comments:

mandi said...

Um, why do you have so much toilet paper?

the drakes said...

Not toilet paper.... toys. :) Ok, 10 for $10, baby! Almost the same price as Walmart, and if I can give my business to Kroger for just a bit more, I'll do it!