Friday, June 11, 2010

More Facebook Fun

While searching for the FB quote for a couple posts back, I came across these entries I don't want to forget. Some go clear back to March.

Shelby Drake overheard Grace ask Tim to write, "Happy Mother's Day Shelby Drake" on my "surprise" mother's day card. Love that girl! :)

Shelby Drake said, "Wait. I can't find my cell phone. Help me look for it." And Grace said, "Panic!!!"

Shelby Drake Really? REALLY?!?! At three and a half I'm supposed to get the "You never let me do anything!" scream, stomp, stomp, stomp, and slam?!?!?!?

Shelby Drake "Medicine, Why Mommy?" :( Tear, Sniff. Not ready for him to grow up.

Shelby Drake enjoyed a picnic in the front yard with the kids today!!

Shelby Drake So, male Carpenter Bees.... aggressive and territorial but cannot sting... alright then bring it! This is my home and family and I'm in charge here!!!!!

Shelby Drake Grace figured out if she puts big stickers on her potty chart, she fills it up faster.... evil genius!!

Shelby Drake Man! Those Magic Erasers really are magic!!!

Shelby Drake Lovin' my girl today. She can make me crazy and scared to death of the teen years, but I was so proud of her today at Cooper's birthday party! She was good at "helping" and didn't melt into a puddle of emotions when she was asked to "back off" a little bit! She was such a proud big sister!

Shelby Drake tried to show her little sister how to DO Zumba... and hurt herself.

No comments: