Thursday, November 04, 2010

The Wizzard of Oz



We had fun this Halloween! It was our first Halloween not directly affected by SHS athletics! Early on we dressed up with family, trick or treated at a campground with our friends and again later at WHS and the Y. So by the time the 31st rolled around, we had enough candy and were just plain tired! (Add in an all day regional VB tournament the day before, too.) So, we just stayed in and enjoyed being home.
A couple of things I want to remember...
At the campground, after about half a dozen stops, Cooper announced, "I have all the candy I need!" (Needless to say, we kept going!)
And
The kids wanted to watch The Wizard of Oz, so I let them watch from Munchkinland to meeting The Wizard... at that point they asked me to turn it off becasue it was too scary!
Happy Belated Halloween to all!

No comments: