NOT SO MUCH!!!!
So, we are looking into cell phones, recently purchased our TV converter box (Yes, that will be ONE MORE REMOTE TO KEEP TRACK OF!), an Internet connection that acts like dile-up! I'm not too hip on technology these days! And this is why... The customer service for a cell phone seems like a foreign language (not to mention the amount of choices for plans we have to choose from - or the cost!), we lost most of our channels when we hooked up our converter box to the TV, Tim cannot watch his master's class videos on the computer, and we cannot talk with Margaret on our video phone. !!!!!!
I know, I know...I need to just suck it up.
Anyway.... here are some pictures I spent all afternoon downloading... :)
One afternoon, while I was in the kitchen, Grace just came in and started setting up her books in the dining room. I don't know what she was thinking, but it kept her busy for quite a while!

Still trying to capture the elusive smile!



You never know where a Dora sticker will show up.
Tim has a theory about Cooper and sleep...
Our first trip to the zoo was a success! Tim and I were exhausted, but Grace had a good time. If you ask her about it, she'll tell you about the monkeys and the boat ride we took.
No comments:
Post a Comment