Ok, so on the previous post, I'd like to clarify a couple of things.
First, those are Grace's legs and feet. It happened while I was putting Cooper down for a nap. I knew the markers were out and she had never done anything like that before (so why worry?!)but when I said, "Please pick up your markers", she heard, "color on your legs and feet." What can you do but lovingly correct, remind her of the rule, then clean it up. :)
And second, that cute Cooper in the spider hat (the one spider we don't squish when we see it!) was getting into a good bear crawl position, but would then sit down. BUT! As of yesterday, he is now crawling!! It is not a very smooth crawl just yet, but definitely moving forward for things he wants! So, I have realized I am going to have to re-babyproof the house again! I didn't realize how much we would have to do or even how hard it will be to retrain Grace. Right now her idea of taking something away from Cooper is to take it and throw it. She also has small toys and stickers that may have to be put away for a while as I am not going to try and keep track of all of that!
1 comment:
Okay, first ... the look on Grace's face in the previous post when she is holding up her pants to show off her "artwork" is just precious. I think she looks as though just taking the picture for future reference was punishment enough. Too cute!
Cooper crawling?!?!? Already?!?!? Slow down, Cooper, you are growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment