Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Uhhh, What the?!?!

So, after Tim leaves each morning I have about an hour or hour and a half to sleep before the kids start to stir. This morning I'm laying in bed around 8:30 when I hear someone in the hallway! I hear a door and walking... WHO COULD IT BE? Tim is gone, why would he be back at 8:30? ... Am I awake?.... Am I paranoid?....
So I roll over and dare to look to see who it is and this is who I see:
What the?!?! Here's how the conversation went:
"Grace? What are you doing here?" (Blink and rub my eyes to make sure I am awake.)
"I'm poopy."
"How did you get out of your bed?"
"I don't know. I'm poopy."
And off she ran to take her diaper off and put the poo in the toilet!!
What a way to start the day!!
Last home volleyball game last night.




So last week, for 4 nights in a row, I made "Chicken in a Pot" 12 times. Why - you ask? My friends at MOPS did a frozen dinner exchange! Not so much fun while I was doing it, but it is exciting to have 12 dinners frozen and ready to eat in the freezer! Here are my dinners and then all or our coolers ready for the exchange.

They all look delicious and I'll let you know how it works out for us.

1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I wish I had a group that we could do freezer meal exchanges! Climbing out of cribs.....what's next?!?! Oh, and 8:30, how do you get to sleep that late? My kids are up no later than 6:30 most mornings!!!!