I'm going to work backwards through the weekend and week...
First, we were at Bluffton all day for the Regional Volleyball tournament...
And we won!!
It was a long day but, thanks to the help from Grandma Patty and Aunt Laura, worth it all in the end!
We were glad to be there with Tim for the celebration.

Secondly, I missed much of the games as I was in the bathroom with Grace A LOT as she was DRY all day!! Same pull up "big girl panties" all day!!! Such a big girl!
Also, Halloween was a hit-
Happy Halloween from our favorite puppy dog and kitty cat!

We went "trunk or treating" before the SHS sectional football game Friday night. Once Grace figured out what was going on, she really got into it! We now have enough candy to last us the whole year!!

We met up with the twinners, Cowboy Auggie and Indian Zoe!

Cooper is a "pulling up" fool now and can scoot along furniture for a few steps! He has returned to his normal happy self and is loving this new freedom to get into everything!!

Sometimes Mommy just needs a break!
But I love the look of my little J-birds!

And Monica was home last weekend for the big birthday party and Grace enjoyed using her new play mixer while Monica used mine! We had good time while she was home!

It is late on Saturday night. I'm tired and glad we "fall back" tonight. Let's hope the crazy schedule we had today will help the kids sleep in and adjust just fine to the time change.

And Monica was home last weekend for the big birthday party and Grace enjoyed using her new play mixer while Monica used mine! We had good time while she was home!

It is late on Saturday night. I'm tired and glad we "fall back" tonight. Let's hope the crazy schedule we had today will help the kids sleep in and adjust just fine to the time change.
So, I'll blog another day about the trip to the children's museum with Monica last week and maybe we'll make the pumpkin patch tomorrow.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment