Friday, September 10, 2010

Brown County AT LAST!

OK! So this Brown County post is what is holding me up on here, but I've finally made time to work on it. I thought I could do it with just a few highlights, but the pictures on Ben and Laura's new camera are awesome, so this will take a couple of posts, I think! The pictures are also HUGE, and though I have just learned to resize, it is taking a while to sort through the 500 pictures to find my favorites, rename them so I can find them, resize them so I can post them, and write about them! Here goes….

For starters, Tim was unable to go with us this year due to teaching and volleyball commitments. :( It made it a bittersweet weekend. And, while we loved hanging out with the family, he was truly missed. But, we tried to have a little bit of fun without him, anyway!
*Side note....Grace sat up that morning when I woke her and said, (all wide eyed!) "It's going to be a long drive. I better go potty!" There was a bit of excitement in the air! And, we didn't leave until after lunch!*


The wink
Getting a hair cut
The water park

Obviously loving it!!!!
Big girl! (A little positive peer pressure from her cousins!)

At the play ground


No comments: