Monday, September 27, 2010

Last swims of the season

We closed the pool on Labor Day, but man what a great summer to have a pool!
Both the kids learned to swim, we had lots of friends in it, and we opened it clean, kept it clean, and closed it clean! Success!!!
Daddy has taught them to warm up in the sun after a swim.
Clean it up, girl...

and boy.

Grace has no fear (other than that which I have instilled in her) in the water. A favorite pastime is to "splash" daddy until he flings her into the deep end!




Take a picture of me!





The pool may be the most expensive potty training tool, ever, but so worth it!

You may also remember this?

A great year to have a pool. We've already been to the Y to keep up our swimming skills so I"m sure next year will be even better! On the flip side, I'm glad to have it closed, though. The kids can actually play in the back yard!

No comments: