I know it is October, but the start of volleyball season is always an event worth mentioning around here - even if it is way over due. :)
Getting Grace into red is always a chore (she'd rather be wearing pink), but I pulled it off this night.


Last year we had hot dogs each game, but I knew they would have eaten us out of house and home doing it that way this year! So, we now pack a dinner to eat when the JV game starts.
And, my what a difference a year makes! I went solo for the first game (grandma and grandpa were traveling the world - well, west) and WOW! The kids sat and ate dinner, colored, carefully played in the bleachers, and had popcorn for the Varsity match! At one point Grace cleaned up her things and when I questioned what she was going to do, she said, "I'm going to watch the game, Mom!" I don't think I had watched as much volleyball in the last four years as I did that night! What fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment