Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fear not Aunti Mona! ;) (And other followers.)

We are still here and doing just fine!
(Though is it hard for me to feel sorry for your lack of Drake news when you email from sunny Florida and I watch another 1-3 inches of snow pile up in our yard! Love you!)
Blogging has fallen behind for two reasons...
1. I've been sick, I am tired, and we are back in the swing of business.
2. We got a new camera and pictures are split between them, and I just finally figured out how to get them off the new camera and onto my computer.
BUT! I've got it now, and have things lined up to hopefully finish 2010 before February!
So, the next post:
Christmas Fun Begins.....
We started our holiday season with brooms from Aunt TaTa! The kids love them and I love that they use them! Cooper helped Tim read his recipe for lasagna - too cute and delicious! - and we made candy for our gatherings.


Worn out! I still get a kick out of finding him in strange places after naps. One day he was yelling for me and I found him stuck in the bottom of his closet under two suitcases!

1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

It's a good thing Aunt Mona doesn't follow my blog :) Lol I love following your family and seeing what you all have been up to! Thank you for sharing with us!