Monday, February 07, 2011

Old News

Ok, so maybe by March....
Anyway.... Christmas!
First up - Christmas treats we made. Yummy!
Then Christmas morning. We got a new camera for all of us - the kids are having a great time taking pictures of EVERYTHING... feet, couch, Moot, curtain, toast, Daddy! It was a fun morning with the kids. Grace went straight to organizing and putting her things away when we were finished opening presents. I don't know whether to be proud or freaked out that maybe I've made her OCD already! And, the kids played first with each other's toys! (Grace with Cooper's Legos, and Cooper with Grace's fish game.) Guessed wrong on that one! And at some point they settled in with their pillow pets to have Daddy read their new books to them. Good times!
















Exhausted!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! Alivia put her new gifts away as soon as she opened them too. I'm pretty sure they get it honest. :) Glad you had a nice holiday. I enjoy checking your site. Your kids are growing so fast. Take care!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Mason always puts his away and organizes everything right away!!! Love the pictures the kids took :)