The end of 2010.
While I'm finally wrapping up 2010 on here, I have a whole new page of things we've been up to already in 2011! I'm a bit addicted to blog hopping, and find numerous bloggers who fall behind and call themselves bad bloggers, slackers, or whatever. I'm one of those too, but blame it on the new camera (which I won't be using any more) and life. But, I've learned to like it that way. :)
We're busy but blessed. Maybe that will be our motto in 2011.
For yet another year I've been able to stay home with my wonderful children, watching them learn new things every day. And, I have a wonderful husband who loves his job, takes great care of us, and loves me "anyways." (Even though I wear him out! From the children's book Olivia) I have great family and friends who are also blessings to me and am looking forward to another great year with all of you! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment