Monday, February 21, 2011

Bonus Post #2 - Spring 2010

We had several windy days last spring so I headed out with the kids to fly their kites. I remember now that one adult taking two kids out to fly kites for the first time was NOT a good idea. I spent a lot of time untangling their strings and tails as they would walk right though them! A year later, the pictures make me think it was a good time, though!




I love, love, LOVE seeing arms and legs for the first time each spring! Can't wait to see them this year, too!!!



I love when these little flowers pop up all over my parent's yard in the spring. They don't last long but are soooo pretty! Hoping to catch them again this year and maybe get the kids to lay down in them for a picture. :)


These pics make me want spring EVEN MORE! Ice, Ice, go away. Spring time should be on it's way!!!!

No comments: