Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chirstmas 2010 On the Farm

We all made it to the farm for our Cooper Christmas. (All but Monica). The Drakes got the living room this year allowing the Coopers to have the room with the crib. (As we speak the other bedroom is being finished so we might get a bed next year!) The kids wouldn't go to sleep early and later ended up on the air mattress with us - which was ok because it got kind of cold!!
It was great to hang out with everyone and we were again ridiculously blessed by our family. Good times all around.
Grandma and Grandpa playing a game of fish before everyone arrived.

(I think there is a group picture out there somewhere.... I get camera envy when I'm around Ben and Laura's camera, so they have all the pics from that day. I'll have to look for them.)

No comments: