I've found this great place that will print my blog into a book - Love it! So this has become my form of scrap booking. It's not fancy, but has the pictures and memories I want to remember. With this in mind, last spring I skipped several posts (because I was behind - shocking!) that I want to preserve. So here goes...
If I recall correctly, last year's spring break was wonderfully warm! Like in the 70's I think! So we headed for the park where we attempted several death-defying feats of "Anything you can do I can do better!" If Cooper did it (because Dad would let him and Mom kept her mouth shut because Dad was RIGHT THERE.) then Grace wanted to try it.
We also broke out the bikes, set up camp to watch the thunder storms, and hit the Children's Museum. Naps of course are a highlight of Daddy time!



















1 comment:
What is the site? I've heard you can do this, but didn't know how. Let me know!
Post a Comment