It has become a tradition to hit the Tulip Festival each spring with my Great Aunt Margaret. Last year was rainy, and the year before was windy. Hopefully this year will be warm and sunny! They added a petting zoo and pony rides as well as being able to buy cut tulips - so I'd say it is a perfect event now!


The kids both said they wanted to ride the pony - yea right! But they surprised me and did it! Grace went by herself and I walked along with Cooper. Good thing I did because as soon as we started the pony gave a good shake to get the dampness off of himself! Cooper just hung of for dear life but didn't freak out! That was all he could talk about when we go home. ("I rode the pony and he shaked!!") So proud of them!












1 comment:
I think you could probably twist my arm. :)
Post a Comment