I'm on a mission to take as many pictures of Cooper as I did of Grace so as not fall victim to "the second child" accusations. (Monica!) So far I think I'm doing pretty well!
It is definately harder to take as many pictures of the 2nd child as you did the 1st!!! You have so much more to juggle and more going on! Just keep the camera in a handy place and snap away when you have free moments.
2 comments:
It is definately harder to take as many pictures of the 2nd child as you did the 1st!!! You have so much more to juggle and more going on! Just keep the camera in a handy place and snap away when you have free moments.
Jackson "Oh my dear can't believe that stupid guy is throwing that baby in the air." Sorry Drakes I will explain it to him.
Post a Comment