Well, it certainly doesn't feel like summer outside, but with Tim back to school (today!), volleyball in full swing, and the pool unswimmable (79 degrees!!!) we certainly are feeling the end of our "lazy days of summer". The kids and I stopped on our morning walk to welcome Mr. and Mrs. Knight to retirement (I realize mine is only temporary - but I imagine it feels the same on the first day of school!) and are trying to get ourselves into a routine without Tim around. He's going to be busy with school, volleyball, and more classes for his Master's. We are looking forward to starting storytime at the library and maybe even gymnastics to keep us busy, as well. Grace has been such a water-bug that I hope to make it to the White's pool throughout the winter to get her even better at swimming. So, we'll find things to do and before we know it, it will be summer again!! Here are some pictures as we bring the summer to a close!
Cooper's first swim!

Ok, we have actually started it a little when inside and with a potty chair, but when you are outside, this will do! With her 2nd birthday less than a month away (eeek!) we are also talking a bit about moving to the big girl bed! Sooo not ready for her to grow up!






1 comment:
The picture of outside "potty training" is a classic, LOVE IT!!!!! Isn't it amazing how fast 2 years goes???? I'm like you, I'm not necessarily ready for Landon to go to a "big bed", although the older two were in one by 18 months! My prayers are with you during these "growing pains" :-)
Post a Comment