Lot's of changes around the Drake house...
new friends (boys!), new beds, new skills, and just getting older and cuter by the day!!!
Here is one of Grace's favorite friends, Zach, playing hide and seek- she even called him to ask him to come over! Tim is struggling with her interest in boys already!!!!
Two Drakes in the bed, and the little one said...

5 months

We're very excited about Mandi and Michael's adoption process almost being done and posed for this picture for their scrapbook that prospective birth mothers will look at. We are looking forward to Baby Rigney coming to stay with us some day!

We moved Grace into her big girl bed and Cooper to the crib, finally. He insists on sleeping on his stomach, so I feel better having him in the crib rather than the pack and play. And Grace is doing wonderful in her big girl bed! So far she stays in until we go and get her up. I'm sure that won't last forever!


Practicing with scissors!

Always interested in what Grace is doing!
We attended our first volleyball game of the season this week. The kids wore their polo shirts and khaki shorts to match their dad! Cooper did great, hanging out with Grandpa Tim the whole time. Grace pretty much melted down upon arrival. She wanted to be with Tim, but couldn't and with all the people and loudness, just couldn't handle it! I spent the majority of the game in the hallway with her clinging to my leg and screaming as I could find nothing to comfort her. I suppose we'll give it one more try next week before we call it a season!

We attended our first volleyball game of the season this week. The kids wore their polo shirts and khaki shorts to match their dad! Cooper did great, hanging out with Grandpa Tim the whole time. Grace pretty much melted down upon arrival. She wanted to be with Tim, but couldn't and with all the people and loudness, just couldn't handle it! I spent the majority of the game in the hallway with her clinging to my leg and screaming as I could find nothing to comfort her. I suppose we'll give it one more try next week before we call it a season!

1 comment:
Scissors, you are one brave Mama!!!!! Isn't she a little young to be calling boys over to hang out?!?!?! Wow, poor Tim, I feel sorry for the guys when she does get old enough to date :-) They are getting so big, I can't believe how big Cooper has gotten lately.
Post a Comment