Sunday, August 31, 2008

We're keeping busy

Big boy, sitting up now!!!!

Cooper started cereal today.

He wasn't too sure at first, but then went after it and loved it!


Snapping green beans with Grandpa Tim.



A caterpillar!!


Our sand box! While I know it looks pitiful, it can be covered and put away, or taken to Grandma and Grandpas house in an instant!


It's football season! The boys play everyday at recess and after school, and Grace is starting to get into the game, too!


I got Grace's helmet out for her to wear if she goes on a bike ride with Grandma Patty someday, and she immediately got on her motorcycle and asked if she was just like Jason!


Just enough hair for 2 ponies! How cute!

A favorite of ours during the summer is the vegetable grill basket. While our garden was a disaster (what with a newborn and all!) we frequented the local vegetable stand and discovered dicing them up and grilling them in Italian dressing and topping with Parmesan cheese is DELICIOUS! Plus, I just love how pretty it is! (And, Grace loves them too!)


Well, Tim had added about two years to our pool pump in the past, but it finally bit the dust and was unrepairable this week. We closed the pool today, and while we'll miss swimming, I won't miss the upkeep or worry! We'll get a new pump next year and will be investing in solar panels to warm the water - no more cover!! Yea!!



1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Okay, the 2 piggies are adorable!!!!!! I personally like your sandbox much better than the bigger ones, not as messy :-) And your veggies look delicious, YUM!!!! Cooper look so big, he also looks like a ham for the camera :-) Adorable, you guys!!