Two years ago today I went into labor with Grace! It was the Saturday before Labor Day, and I thought I'd have my first baby that weekend! Well, I labored all day Saturday, called the doctor on Sunday, went to the hospital on Monday morning, came home from the hospital later that morning, labored more all day Monday, and finally convinced Tim to take me back to the hospital on Tuesday morning to have Grace around 11:00 AM! It was a very long weekend, but OH SO WORTH IT!! Grace will be two years old on Friday! Yea!
We hare having fun building up the day by talking about a party with family and practicing giving and receiving presents. She is such a big girl going potty about once a day and talking about such complex ideas, like how she no longer likes sleeping in her big-girl-bed because it is "frustrating" and that mommy is skinny and beautiful! It's hard to believe she has been in our lives for two whole years! What a blessing she is to us! Also, on a side note, we'd like to send out a huge Congratulations to the Mahan family (the link to their blog is on the right) as it looks like they will finally get their referral this week for their daughter in China! We can't wait to meet her!
1 comment:
It's so great to hear your memories!! I love the pic by the 2, I might have to "steal" that!!
Post a Comment