Friday, September 12, 2008

Back to Basics

Well, Grace didn't do quite so well in her big girl bed after that first week, so we are now back in the crib. I actually sleep better and I think she does too! This is the crib that Joe and Tracie were in, a couple of Tracie's kids, as well as me, Monica, and Ben!! Does that make it an antique or what?! Aunt Skeeter said she paid $10 for it used, so I'd say we've gotten our money's worth out of it!

And Cooper is as photogenic as ever with his two new teeth! They just popped through on Friday - his birthday gift for Grace!

1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Let's hope little Cooper doesn't use his gift ON Grace :-) I love the crib, I love antique beds, how cool that it is still being passed down!!!!!!