I'll find out today at the doctor what the signs of internal injuries are... but he always thinks it is so funny! It is hard to discipline her when he is laughing!
Pink nails!
Happiest baby on Earth... by day, anyway!
Grace called me Shelb last night. I tried to not to show a reaction, but Tim was behind her cracking up! Whatever.
I remember the first time Gavin called me Helen, I wasn't answering him fast enough, Russell thought it was funny.......kids!!!!! Oh, by the way, what size clothes is Cooper in?
So Shelbs-how are you?! Brandon thinks he is tough stuff whenever he calls us by our first name whats bad is when you say that not my name I'm mommy and he says but your name is Winter right? How can you argue?? Gotta love them!!
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing at the "Shelb" comment by Grace and your "whatever" response to Tim. I'll never forget the time I scolded Spencer for ramming a riding toy into our new stove and he turned around with a crooked little finger and said, "You no tell me, 'lil lady." He was only two. Seriously, where do they come up with these things?
Love the picture of Grace blowing her nails dry - too cute!
3 comments:
I remember the first time Gavin called me Helen, I wasn't answering him fast enough, Russell thought it was funny.......kids!!!!! Oh, by the way, what size clothes is Cooper in?
So Shelbs-how are you?! Brandon thinks he is tough stuff whenever he calls us by our first name whats bad is when you say that not my name I'm mommy and he says but your name is Winter right? How can you argue?? Gotta love them!!
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing at the "Shelb" comment by Grace and your "whatever" response to Tim. I'll never forget the time I scolded Spencer for ramming a riding toy into our new stove and he turned around with a crooked little finger and said, "You no tell me, 'lil lady." He was only two. Seriously, where do they come up with these things?
Love the picture of Grace blowing her nails dry - too cute!
Post a Comment