Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall is in the air...

We were crafty at MOPS this week!
It turns out that when you have a fruit fly problem, having an open pumpkin on your table is not a good idea. It still looks good in the yogurt cup, though.
Coach Drake and Mini-Coach Drake. The girls even noticed that they dress alike! Who would do that to their daughter... Hee Hee...

Check ups with all doctors were good this week. Grace is in the 90th%-tiles for her age and doing well. I always crack up when they ask if she has a 50 word vocabulary. We are well past that! Tonight on the way home she asked me if "Pookie is your favorite book to read?". 50 words... Ha!
And Cooper is doing well also. They say he is in the 25% for weight (16 pounds) and 50% for height (26 1/2in). I'm not sure how - everyone who has seen him comments on how long he is! But he is healthy! We'll find out next week the results of his blood tests to see if we need to adjust his medications. He doesn't like cereal and is just starting to sleep better at night. But, he is usually always happy! And for that I am thankful!

Here is Tim and Cooper waiting for Dr. Lewis at Riley. Tim always gets a lot of work done while we wait. It is nice to spend our waiting time in a confined room - I think that will be nice when he is more mobile; I can just turn him loose and sit back and watch!


He is starting to get his knees under him but then doesn't know what to do. He either face plants or sits back up. I have found him twice, now, sitting up in his crib! So, I know he can sit up from laying down and roll over from front to back - I just have never seen it happen!


We love it when David and Joseph come over after school!
Aren't they cute!


1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Shelby--your pumpkin arrangement is beautiful!! I love the pic of "mini-coach" Drake, how neat. And what is Cooper doing on his knees already!! :-) Wow, time is flying!!!! I'm once again impressed with Grace's vocabulary. The percentages of your two make me crack up, mine were always in the 25th to 50th percentile, except for their heads, they were always in the 90th percentile!!!!! Hope the news for Cooper is good news!!!!