Sixteen years ago, this season, I was the drum major for the LCHS High School Marching Kings as we marched our way to a second place finish at the ISSMA state finals in Indianapolis at the RCA Dome. I wore these boots. It's about time I got rid of them!!!! They'll be in the garage sale this weekend for the bargain price of $1; or they'll be donated to the local theater for costume purposes!! (Next on my list to come to terms with ...parting with my letter jackets. That's going to take some more time...)
Fall is also a great time to enjoy the local park with Grandma Margaret!
Look at those beautiful teeth!!
(For those of you worried that he might use them on his sister...
I say, she has it coming!


1 comment:
Call me a pack rat, but these are the things that are cool to dig out every so many years and reminisce, especially with the kids when they get older. I vote you keep the boots and letter jacket ... but that's just me.
Post a Comment