That you should turn the wheels when you parallel park.
Grace saw a woman park that way in town this week, and has ever since asked me if I turned my wheels after I park. So, we discuss the difference between a parallel park and a parking lot/space park on a daily basis now.
That sometimes you can turn on a red light.
For a while now we have been discussing that green means go, red means stop, and yellow means slow down. We have also discussed that flashing red lights mean stop and wait your turn. While she was traveling with Monica, there was a time when they turned right on red and Grace was very concerned! So now we try to discuss when it is ok to turn on red. Also a challenge is that she can usually see the other direction's light and not ours. Backseat drivers!
Things I wish a two year old knew.
If you rub your sucker on your face and hair, it will make you sticky.
Oy.
2 comments:
Maybe Grace could help Michael teach driver's ed!
Hilarious!!!!!!!
Post a Comment