What a way to start spring break. The kids began running fevers on Wednesday and Thursday last week. It is always a tough call for me when it hits at the end of the week - Do we go to the doctor or try and wait out the weekend and see what happens. Well, this time I should have gone to the doctor on Friday. (The first time I thought I'd wait it out.) Cooper AND Tim have ear infections and Grace has pneumonia in her lungs!!!!! What the?!?! I just thought it was nasty colds! So, we spent the morning in doctor's offices and CVS waiting areas. Good times.
I made a new med chart to accommodate all the new meds and new people added to the list! (My ear is feeling funny now [psychosomatic?!], so I of course fear I may make the list by the end of the week!)
This kids are downright miserable! Grace just lays around and cries and won't eat. Cooper is finally starting to eat again and show some signs of life, but tires quickly and then just wants to be held. They both sound awful when they cough, so hopefully the new meds kick in soon, as we miss our happy, healthy babies!!!
Anyway... in other news.
The kids like to talk on the phone.

Cooper will talk on anything that fits in his hand.

We've been enjoying our playhouse that Jill saved for us from her new kitchen cabinets! Thanks Jill and Kyle!!

Cooper is trying out utensils.

Cooper will talk on anything that fits in his hand.

We've been enjoying our playhouse that Jill saved for us from her new kitchen cabinets! Thanks Jill and Kyle!!

Cooper is trying out utensils.





1 comment:
Of course your ear feels funny! And where is the "poop" column for Tim? Hee hee. I do hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment