Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!
We made it to the Bunny Bash in town last weekend to make some crafts and see the Easter Bunny. Both kids smiled big for the camera... but I missed it! Cooper thought it was funny, and Grace will do anything for a sucker!

There was an organ grinder with a monkey that would shake - Cooper LOVED it!

The Easter Bunny was kind to us!
A mini cooper in an egg! Cool!

Our Easter duds.

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Monica for making sure we are always stylin'!
(It is supposed to be nice this week, so I plan to redress and pose some cute outside pictures then.)

We met the Cooper family for lunch after church. There was coloring...

Cookie decorating....

(Tim: "If I do this bad enough they won't make me do any more...")
And playing outside with our new ribbons!


_________________________________
All the world is my step...
We are all feeling much better and happy to be back to our normal routine. Yesterday was rough, but I think we made some progress towards our "normal". Several times yesterday I found myself in my very own episode of Super Nanny, but I won the battles early on with Grace and she seemed to calm down by the end of the day. Both kids are eating better as well, so I'm looking forward to warm weather so we can get out and enjoy it!

1 comment:

mandi said...

Looks like the ribbons were a big hit!