Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Road To Recovery

Well, I think we are on the mend here. Grace's cough is sounding much better, and they both are starting to play and act "normal" again. Now we start the process of re-training. No one ever told me that after they are sick is sometimes harder than when they are sick!! The defiance and whining can get on our last nerve! But, I'll take it over sickness any day!



We got out of the house last night and the kids really enjoyed being out. (So did we!!) We went and played at the play area at the mall and ate at Fazolis (99 cent kids meals on Tuesday!) I never realized until I became a parent that that the kid who sneezes snot all over their hands during a full body sneeze is not really cute, but rather the chance for us to catch what they have! I saw that a few times last night, but I suppose other parents were thinking the same thing about my children's coughing. Oh well - it was worth it to be out of the house.


I wanted a new picture to post today, and Cooper finally gave me the perfect opportunity... (Please know that I originally removed him from the situation while I got the camera, and then reposed him for this picture!!)



He was awfully quiet - and now I know why! I have to be careful to check where things are sitting as he will use anything as a step stool! Here it was a tool box and rubbermaid, and below, the ball popper!! Soon he will figure out to move things so he can step up on them, and then we're really in trouble!


1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Oh boy!!! He's going to give you a TON of heart attacks!!!!!! But he's so cute......