Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home Shopping...

ROCKS!!!
I can shop in my jammies, anytime!!

We began the Car Seat Shuffle today as I purchased 2 new car seats for Grace. (One for the Honda and on for the Jetta)

Check them out here...



She chose the orange one for the Honda and the green one for the Jetta.


Cooper is just now 20 pounds, so he will probably ride backwards a little longer. They now recommend they face backwards until they are 2 ! And Grace has outgrown the height requirements on hers. (Shocking!)

So we had to think out the next 6-8 years and try to plan when Grace would need just the booster and when Cooper could have her old ones. We would like to not have to buy extra seats every 2 years! Cooper does not seem to be on the same growth pattern as Grace, so it is hard to predict when he will need bigger seats!

As for a picture for the post, here is our family portrait we had taken for the church directory.
I didn't think about a possible black background... I'm kind of a floating head.

1 comment:

Winter said...

They have to be backwards until they are 2?? I guess I'm a bad mommy Rachel has been forward since january. Cute pic by the way!