Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!

The sun came out and it is warm!!!
Some things we have been "up" to...
(Again, I say, Oy.)
Grace loves to swing!

And play in the sand box.
(Please keep the sand in the box... yea, right.)

Cooper loves to find a nice spot in the shade and eat leaves.
Or just wander around.
(Oh, I just can't resist those cheeks peeking out from under that hat!)



I got crazy today and took the kids to Ft. Wayne to get my free Build-a-Bear animal. (I got a coupon in the mail for my birthday. I wanted to get the Colt's cheer leading outfit for my new bunny, Fripple Frap, but decided I would rather have some new clothes for myself, rather than a stuffed animal. I haven't bought anything for myself for about four years!)
(I guess I don't have a picture of her yet...)
It actually turned out to be kind of a relaxing day! We were under no deadlines, Cooper napped on the way, they both did well in the store, ate well at the food court, played in the play area, and napped on the way home! I don't know if it was worth the gas money, but it was a nice change of pace for us and great to be out of the house!

Oh, yuck!
(I wonder what germs we just picked up.)



Time out.
(The worst part of the day was keeping Grace off of Cooper while they played! It would have been the same at home, so it was just nice to be in a new environment!)
Isn't she pitiful?!


When we got home we met up with the twinners, August and Zoe, and had a good time at the park and playing London Bridges- Here's Grace all "locked up"!

1 comment:

mandi said...

I love the "big sister", "little brother" shirts. And I'm pretty sure I've seen that face on Grace before, but only once or twice! :)