Friday, January 22, 2010

The First Snow

The first "playable" snow of the year was beautiful! We headed out after the crowds thinned on the hill and it started to snow huge flakes! Cooper kept yelling "Rain!" and wiping it out of his eyes! No sledding pics this time as we both took our turns - those will come later!


We made a little snowman, and I thought I get a cute picture of Cooper squatting down to check it out, but before I could get it he knocked it over and yelled, "Smash!" ! It was very reminiscent of Calvin and Hobbes snow creations. He certainly is ALL boy. :)
Cooper eating the snow. Snow Angels!
We got Cooper down and told him to wave his arms and legs, at which point he stuck all for limbs straight up and shook them! Too funny!!!
He's got quite an arm!!!

No comments: