Friday, January 01, 2010

Normal

In the midst of Christmas Craziness, the normal stuff just keeps happening. Cooper just curled up on the couch to watch some Sesame Street and snack a little. Too cute.
With Daddy home there is never a dull moment!

And I am constantly amazed by the things that kids must learn, that I never really thought about. I love it when they figure out how to spin around to get their coats on, or how to get their arms into and out of the car seat straps. I never thought about teaching Grace to spit, until we saw the dentist last week, so now we practice. Also, you have to teach them to use a knife.
And what Grace does, of course Cooper must do too.
I'm just having a ton of fun watching them figure stuff out. It seems like something new every day.

No comments: