Saturday, February 20, 2010

Facebook Fun

Again, for those of you not in the Facebook world... a quick glimpse into my daily journals via that outlet. (Note: each post starts out with my name; that's how it is set up. And remember, I like to talk about myself in the third person as well as be pithy... ) :)

Sadly, my kids will never fear the smoke alarm. They will just think dinner is ready.

Shelby Drake always wanted a daughter with pretty, long hair …. who would scream at her every morning while she brushed and did it!!! Now, where are the scissors…..

Sigh. I'm waaaaaaaay not ready for preschool. But, apparently, Grace is. We visited one this morning and when it was time to go, she cried because she wanted to stay!!!

Shelby Drake is a proud momma!!! Grace can write her name and Cooper went pee-pee in the potty!!!!!!

Shelby Drake survived a trip to Kroger’s with the kids! It was supposed to be a quick trip to get some salsa ($.99!) but they are remodeling!! Every isle has at least two workers stripping half the shelves. And everything has been moved! I let Grace carry on loudly, “What is going on in this store!?”, for about five minutes before I asked her to be a bit more quiet.

Shelby Drake is dressed like a princess today! All those brides maid dresses come in handy when you have a little girl in the house! (Too bad I can't zip them, though!)

Cooper was standing at our bedroom door tonight yelling, "Fire! Fire!", to which I responded, "Yes, the humidifier." (Common conversation.) We quickly figured out by all the fire trucks approaching, that he could see the neighbor's shed on fire! We call him "The Look Out" now!!!
Some of my favorite responses to this post:
~He knew what he was talking about. I hope you'll take him more seriously from now on.
~Too funny! If he says "Timmy is in the well!" you better listen!
~That will come in handy in a few years :) (From a super mom of THREE BOYS!)

No comments: