But, by the looks of things, we seem to be keeping ourselves entertained just fine.
A little Play-doh fun and practice on our smile...



Cooper is still learning how to operate his remote controlled car. He likes to run it forward until it hits something and then run over and turn it around. It will back up, but he doesn't like to do it that way!!

Taking a little time out to read our Bibles.
Grace has been practicing writing her name!!!
All Aboard!!!
And finally, Cooper went Pee-Pee in the potty yesterday!!! (Sorry, no picture!) He announced "potty" and took off his diaper and pants, then ran in and sat down on the potty. I let him sit for a while and while I was waiting on him, he did it!!!! He was just as shocked as I was but oh so excited! We all came in to see it, did the "Pee-Pee in the Potty" Dance, and got M&M's! We really haven't worked on it at all, but he sees Grace going all day and has copied her a lot. She pretty much trained herself and I'm now starting to wonder if (and hope!!!) she'll train him as well! I'd be the luckiest Mom in the world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment