Thursday, December 09, 2010

300th

The 300th post goes to....
Grace learning life lessons the hard way.
I found Grace crying in her room. When I asked her what was wrong, she said she couldn't tell me; she didn't know how. I had never seen her cry like this and was pretty freaked out, but convinced her to draw me a picture while I put Cooper down for his nap. When I came back this is what she had drawn:

"Is it a baby? Is it you?"

" No - Its like .... clothes."

"Ahhhh, I see. Grace did you cut the hat off of Twinkle Baby's outfit? The one I told you not to?"

Tearful nod accompanied by full body, uncontrollable sobs!

She had just asked me if she could cut the hat and sleeper apart, and I had told her no.

My baby was suffering from real, deal GUILT.

Life lessons are hard for everyone!

I love this little girl!!!

No comments: