Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Preschool Picture

I don't pay for pictures unless I'm in them. (Meaning, I can take pictures of my family, but not of all of us together) It might make for long school careers for my children on picture day, but I refuse to pay $20 for pictures I probably won't display around my home. It will be nice to have for her baby book and to document growth. But, no. I won't pay $20 for this: (which must come as an 8x10, a 5x7, and 4 wallets) I love this little lady and think she is the cutest thing EVER, but she smiles on camera like her dad. Purchasing a picture sight unseen is not going to happen in the Drake household.
All that said, I think we did pretty good for her first school picture! And, I think it will be cool to have a picture of her in her classroom each year as well - she picked the spot! :)

No comments: