Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Pumpkins

Yes we're still here! Our Christmas season started for us about 6 weeks ago when I agreed to help with the Christmas pageant at church. Things have been a whirl wind since then! I have heard from several of you about how far behind I am and am sure those of you I don't talk to much have been thinking the same thing! :) So, yes, we're all still here. We're all great and I have to get back to this in order to finish with the end of the year! :)
So, here goes!
I wanted to carve pumpkins this year, so we ended up dividing and conquering. Grace and I did hers first while Tim and Cooper were out somewhere. Then later Cooper and I did his.... And, after one - where I did all the work - we made his a bit more simple!



We love Sid the Science Kid and thanks to him and book Grace read at preschool, she was fascinated by the decay of her Jack instead of crushed about it!

No comments: