Early morning birthday party for our three year old! Chocolate chip pancakes and Cars!
Family birthday party on the weekend. The kids helped decorate by coloring Curious George pictures to put up. :) Grace made mini cupcakes with bananas on them and I made monkeys to hang around! And another big thanks to Grandma Patty for help with the awesome cake. Good times!
Happy Birthday to our "baby"! I can't believe he is three! It has been rather "fun" to experience "three" again. This time around I know what is going on and just chuckle as he announces "I will not eat any of this dinner!" (Moments later) "Thank you for dinner, Mommy, I love it." He is just trying to have some control over something in his day. Lot's of defiance, but we're staying consistent and letting him figure things out. Like, "We will have to get a new mommy and daddy when you die." A bit of a shocker, but we're loving seeing him figuring stuff (all be it weird stuff) out.
1 comment:
How fun!!! I love the cake, kudos on the monkey to your mom :) 3 is such a fun age......
Post a Comment